Welcome to our monthly FAQ blog! Here are the top questions from December.
The Government of Ontario is moving forward with the introduction of legislation for commercial motor vehicles that move people and goods within the Province of Ontario.
Read More »Bill 23 – Electronic Logging Device (ELD) Use in Ontario 2020
On March 30, 2020, the Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO) announced temporary options for provincially regulated trucking companies that operate in Ontario only, including hours of service (HOS).
For Ontario drivers that start at 9:00 PM nightly and finish at 10:00 AM the next day, do they have to complete another DVIR at midnight?
Question submitted from Chargo Trucking, Ontario
What Regulations are Impacted by these Changes?
- Regulation 611 (Safety Inspections)
- Ontario Regulation 424/97 (Commercial Vehicle Operator’s Information)
- Ontario Regulation 199/07 (Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspections)
- Ontario Regulation 555/06 (Hours of Service)
- Ontario Regulation 340/94 (Driver’s Licenses)